My Blog and My Calendar of Events
Come check us out at our next tradeshow or public event. Lili V and her associates look forward to greeting and meeting you!
Making the most of your wedding photographer
When the cake is eaten, the guests are gone, and the flowers start to wilt, there is something that still remains intact: your wedding photos. Keep this in mind as you complete tasks before and on your wedding day in order to ensure that you get amazing photos. Below are 10 tips on how to make the most of your wedding photographer.
1. Choose your venue with photography in mind.
2. Give your photographer a list of must have shots.
3. Provide your photographer with a schedule for your wedding day. And stick to it.
4. Have rings, shoes, dress, and other items ready for you photographer.
5. Assign a relative or friend to get everyone gathered for the group pictures.
6. If everything doesn’t go perfectly, don’t panic or get upset.
7. Forget the photographer is even there.
8. Tell your guests, ahem paparazzi, to give your photographer space.
9. If you see a candid moment that the photographer isn’t taking photos of, let him or her
10. Trust your photographer’s vision.
Come check us out at our next event!
The Same Love, Same Rights Gay and Lesbian Expo presented by the Rainbow Wedding Network is going on September 29th, 2012. We will have a booth displaying our different services, wedding options and of course some fun giveaways! We look forward to seeing you....Cant make the trade show, no worries contact our team at to schedule a free consultation!